DNA-PK is a serine/threonine kinase and acts a molecular sensor for DNA damage. It is involved in NHEJ (non-homologous end joining) for DSB (DNA double strand break) repair and V(D)J recombination.
- Target: PI3K|DNA-PK|ATMSummary: DNPK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potent
- Target: PI3K|mTOR|DNA-PK|ATM/ATRSummary: ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
- 4 CitationTarget: PI3K|DNA-PKSummary: DNA-PK inhibitor
- 1 CitationTarget: PI3K|DNA-PKSummary: Dual DNA-PK/PI3-K inhibitor, ATP-competitive
- 2 CitationSummary: Cell viability inhibitor,DNA synthisis inhibitor