HBV (hepatitis B virus) is a double-strand DNA virus that belongs to the hepadaviridase famlity. It cause transient and acute liver infections which lead to cirrhosis and liver cancer. It is propagated through blood, sex and mother-fetus transmission.
- B4701 Helioxanthin 8-1Summary: inhibitor of HBV and HIV virus
- B4700 Helioxanthin derivative 5-4-2Summary: HBV/HSV-1/HSV-2 virus inhibitor
- B4699 HelioxanthinSummary: novel inhibitor of HBV, HCV and HSV-1 virus
- B2222 Adefovir DipivoxilSummary: Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- B1112 MerimepodibTarget: IMPDHSummary: Novel noncompetitive inhibitor of IMPDH(Inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase).
- A8530 TelbivudineSummary: Reverse Transcriptase inhibitor
- A3444 GS-9620Target: Toll-like receptors (TLRs)Summary: TLR-7 agonist
- A1140 HBcAg [Hepatitis B virus] (18-27)Summary: Indicator of active viral replication
- A1091 surface antigen (208-215) [Hepatitis B Virus]Summary: Surface antigen used for signs of infection