HBV (hepatitis B virus) is a double-strand DNA virus that belongs to the hepadaviridase famlity. It cause transient and acute liver infections which lead to cirrhosis and liver cancer. It is propagated through blood, sex and mother-fetus transmission.
- Summary: inhibitor of HBV and HIV virus
- Summary: HBV/HSV-1/HSV-2 virus inhibitor
- Summary: novel inhibitor of HBV, HCV and HSV-1 virus
- Summary: Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- Target: IMPDHSummary: Novel noncompetitive inhibitor of IMPDH(Inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase).
- Summary: Reverse Transcriptase inhibitor
- Target: Toll-like receptors (TLRs)Summary: TLR-7 agonist
- Summary: Indicator of active viral replication
- Summary: Surface antigen used for signs of infection