Proton pump is a protein complex that transport the H+ ion across the membranes of lysosomes and vacuoles to generate an electrical and chemical gradient that provide energy for ATP synthesis from ADP.
- N2-Methyl-L-arginineCatalog No. :B5439Selective L-arginine uptake inhibitorNew Product
- BCHCatalog No. :B7732L-type amino acid transporter LAT1 inhibitorNew Product
- PantoprazoleCatalog No. :B4720H+/K+-ATPase inhibitor
- RabeprazoleCatalog No. :B3467proton pump inhibitor
- Rabeprazole sodiumCatalog No. :B3466proton pump inhibitor
- Esomeprazole MagnesiumCatalog No. :B2200Proton pump inhibitorEsomeprazole Magnesium (Nexium) is a proton pump inhibitor to reduce gastric acid secretion.
- Zinc PyrithioneCatalog No. :B2201Proton pump inhibitorZinc pyrithione is an antifungal and antibacterial agent disrupting membrane transport by blocking the proton pump.
- Esomeprazole SodiumCatalog No. :B1388Proton pump inhibitor
Esomeprazole sodium (Nexium) is the S-isomer of omeprazole and acts as a proton pump inhibitor and gastric antisecretory agent indicated for the short-term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease in patients with a history of erosive esophagitis.
- Lansoprazole sodiumCatalog No. :B1290PPI/cytochrome P450 inhibitorLansoprazole sodium is an inhibitor of proton-pump inhibitor (PPI) and also can inhibit cytochrome P450 .
- LansoprazoleCatalog No. :A1229H+,K+-ATPase inhibitorH+,K+-ATPase inhibitor (IC50 = 6.3 μM) that displays antisecretory and antiulcer activity.