Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) integrase is a Mr 32000 protein encoded by the pol gene of HIV that catalyzes an essential step in the viral replicative cycle to integrate the viral DNA into the host DNA. HIV integrase catalyzes two temporally and spatially separated reactions, including process, where a CA dinucleotide from the 3’-ends of the double stranded viral DNA is cleaved by HIV integrase in cytoplasm generating a double-stranded DNA with a two-base overhang, and strand transfer, where the HIV integrase-and-DNA complex is transferred in to the nucleus. The most well studied HIV integrase is HIV-1 integrase characterized by containing three domains, including the N-terminal domain, the C-terminal domain and the core domain.
- EquisetinCatalog No. :C4787HIV-1 integrase inhibitor
- GSK1349572 sodiuM saltCatalog No. :B5856Next-generation HIV integrase (IN) inhibitor
- NelfinavirCatalog No. :B1122HIV-1 protease inhibitorNelfinavir (brand name Viracept) is an antiretroviral drug used in the treatment of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- GSK744 (S/GSK1265744)Catalog No. :A8566HIV integrase inhibitor, oral active and long-actingGSK744 (S/GSK1265744) is a potential inhibitor of HIV integrase with IC50 value of 3 nM.
- Nelfinavir MesylateCatalog No. :A3653HIV protease inhibitor,antiretroviral drug for HIV treatmentNelfinavir Mesylate is a potent inhibitor of HIV-1 protease .
- HIV-1 integrase inhibitorCatalog No. :A3461Uesful for anti-HIVHIV-1 integrase inhibitor is useful for anti-HIV, with IC50 value of 0.33 µM, which can target HIV-1 integrase and depress the activity in the treatment of HIV infection, AIDS, and other similar diseases characterized by integration of a retroviral genome into a host chromosome.
- S/GSK1349572Catalog No. :A4074HIV integrase inhibitor, novel and potent
S/GSK1349572, also known as dolutegravir, is a novel and potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) integrase (IN) blocking the strand transfer of integration of the viral genome into the host cell’s DNA.
- Raltegravir (MK-0518)Catalog No. :A4073HIV-1 integrase inhibitorRaltegravir, formerly named MK-0518, is an HIV-1 integrase strand transfer inhibitor which has been shown to have activity against multidrug-resistant HIV-1 and both CCR5-trophic and CXCR4-trophic HIV-1 in vitro.
- MK-2048Catalog No. :A4072Integrase inhibitor for HIV-1,second generation
MK-2048 is a second generation inhibitor of HIV-1 integrase with IC50 values of 0.075 μM and 0.08 μM for subtype B and subtype C integrase, respectively.
- Fluorouracil (Adrucil)Catalog No. :A4071Antitumor agent;inhibitor of thymidylate synthase
Fluorouracil (Adrucil), a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound, is a potent anticancer agent widely used for the treatment of solid tumors, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, head and neck cancer, and colon cancer. As an analogue of uracil, fluorouracil has a fluorine atom replacing the hydrogen atom at the C-5 position.