BTK (Bruton's tyrosine kinase) binds PIP3 and phosphorylates phospholipase C, plays a crucial role in B cell maturation as well as mast cell activation.
- ACP-196Catalog No. :B6185irreversible BTK inhibitor
- ONO-4059Catalog No. :B5941Highly potent and selective oral Btk inhibitor
- LFM-A13Catalog No. :B5952BTK-specific tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- Btk inhibitor 1 R enantiomerCatalog No. :B3243Btk kinase inhibitorBtk inhibitor 1 R enantiomer is a pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine derivative as a Btk kinase inhibitor.
- PCI-32765 RacemateCatalog No. :B3242BTK inhibitorPCI-32765 is an inhibitor of Bruton tyrosine kinase (BTK) with IC50 value of 0.5nM .
- CNX-774Catalog No. :B1408BTK inhibitor, orally active, irreversible and selectiveCNX-774 is an irreversible, orally active, and highly selective BTK inhibitor with IC50 of <1 nM.
- RN486Catalog No. :A8636Btk inhibitor,potent and selectiveRN486 is a reversible inhibitor of Btk with IC50 value of 4.0 nM .
- CGI-1746Catalog No. :A3302Btk inhibitorCGI-1746 is a selective and potent inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) with IC50 value of 1.9 nM .
- AVL-292Catalog No. :A3206Btk inhibitorCC-292, formerly known as AVL-292, is an orally active, potent irreversible small molecule inhibitor of BTK with IC50 of 0.5 nM and EC50 of 8 nM.
- PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib)Catalog No. :A3001Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor
PCI-32765, also named as Ibrutinib, is a Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor which is used to study the biological effects of Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibition on mature B-cell function and the progression of B cell-associated diseases in vivo.