NF-κB is a family of conserved and ubiquitous transcription factors that involved in various biological processes including immunity, inflammation, cell growth, differentiation and apoptosis. It is associated with cancer, chronic inflammation and arthritis etc.
- PPM-18Catalog No. :C4074NF-κB inhibitor
- N-3-oxo-dodecanoyl-L-Homoserine lactoneCatalog No. :C4107NF-κB and AP-2 activator
- NF-κB Activation Inhibitor IIICatalog No. :C3559NF-κB inhibitor
- SC75741Catalog No. :B4749NF-κB inhibitor, potent
SC75741 is a potent NF-κB inhibitor with EC50 value of 200 nM.
- CardamoninCatalog No. :B7085NF-κB inhibitorNew Product
- Ro 106-9920Catalog No. :B6853Inhibitor of NF-κB activation
- PR 39 (porcine)Catalog No. :B5241Antibacterial peptideNew Product
- Withaferin ACatalog No. :B7199Prevents NF-κB activation by inhibiting activation of IKKβ
- Pyrrolidinedithiocarbamate ammoniumCatalog No. :B6422NF-κB inhibitor
- Sodium 4-AminosalicylateCatalog No. :B1643NF-κB inhibitorSodium 4-Aminosalicylate is an antibiotic used to treat tuberculosis via NF-κB inhibition and free radical scavenging.