S6 Kinase is a member of the RSK (ribosomal s6 kinase) family involved in signal transduction.
- Summary: RSK (p90 ribosomal S6 kinase) inhibitor
- Summary: pan-RSK inhibitor
- Target: p70 rskSummary: p70 S6 kinase inhibitor
- Target: S6 kinasesSummary: RSK2 inhibitor
- 1 CitationTarget: p70 rskSummary: P70 S6K1 isoform inhibitor,cell-permeable
- 1 CitationTarget: p90 S6KSummary: P90 RSK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and cell-permeable
- Target: Ribosomal s6 kinases (RSK)Summary: RSK inhibitor
- Summary: RSK2 kinase inhibitor
- Summary: Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.