S6 Kinase is a member of the RSK (ribosomal s6 kinase) family involved in signal transduction.
- B6170 LJH685Summary: RSK (p90 ribosomal S6 kinase) inhibitor
- B6043 LJI308Summary: pan-RSK inhibitor
- B5815 LY2584702Target: p70 rskSummary: p70 S6 kinase inhibitor
- B1295 BIX 02565Target: S6 kinasesSummary: RSK2 inhibitor
- B2228 PF-47086711 CitationTarget: p70 rskSummary: P70 S6K1 isoform inhibitor,cell-permeable
- B2227 BI-D18701 CitationTarget: p90 S6KSummary: P90 RSK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and cell-permeable
- A3420 FMKTarget: Ribosomal s6 kinases (RSK)Summary: RSK inhibitor
- A3319 CMKSummary: RSK2 kinase inhibitor
- A1118 S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Summary: Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.