S6 Kinase is a member of the RSK (ribosomal s6 kinase) family involved in signal transduction.
- LJH685Catalog No. :B6170RSK (p90 ribosomal S6 kinase) inhibitor
- LJI308Catalog No. :B6043pan-RSK inhibitor
- LY2584702Catalog No. :B5815p70 S6 kinase inhibitorLY2584702 is a potent and selective inhibitor of p70 S6 kinase with IC50 value of 4 nM .
- BIX 02565Catalog No. :B1295RSK2 inhibitorBIX 02565 is a novel ribosomal S6 kinase 2 (RSK2) inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.1 nM.
- PF-4708671Catalog No. :B2228P70 S6K1 isoform inhibitor,cell-permeable
PF-4708671 is a cell-permeable and highly specific inhibitor of p70 ribosomal S6 kinase 1 with IC50 value of 160nM .
- BI-D1870Catalog No. :B2227P90 RSK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and cell-permeable
BI-D1870 is a cell-permeable inhibitor of the p90 RSK isoforms with IC50 values of 31nM, 24nM, 18nM and 15nM for RSK1, RSK2, RSK3 and RSK4 respectively .
- FMKCatalog No. :A3420RSK inhibitorFMK is a potent, highly specific and irreversible ribosomal s6 kinase (RSK) inhibitor with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- CMKCatalog No. :A3319RSK2 kinase inhibitorCMK is a RSK2 kinase inhibitor.
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.