ACE, also known as angiotensin-converting enzyme, indirectly increases blood pressure by converting angiotensin I to angiotensin II and subsequently constricting the vessels.
- ResorcinolnaphthaleinCatalog No. :C3931ACE2 activator
- RamiprilatCatalog No. :C3492angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor
- TrandolaprilCatalog No. :B3540angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor
- Zofenopril calciumCatalog No. :B3468angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor
- RamiprilCatalog No. :B2208angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitorRamipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor with IC50 of 5 nM.
- Enalaprilat DihydrateCatalog No. :B2204angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitorEnalaprilat is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor with IC50 of 1.94 nM.
- SpinorphinCatalog No. :A4409P2X3 receptors againstEndogenous peptide that potently antagonizes P2X3 receptors (IC50 = 8.3 pM). Also inhibits enkephalin-degrading enzymes (aminopeptidase, dipeptidyl aminopeptidase III, neprilysin) and angiotensin-converting enzyme. Displays antinociceptive effects in mice.
- Olmesartan medoxomilCatalog No. :A4082AT1 receptor antagonistOlmesartan medoxomil, the medoxomil ester of olmesartan, is novel and oral antagonist of angiotensin II TYPE-1 receptor (AT1 receptor) with an inhibition constant IC50 of 33 nmol/L.
- Fosinopril sodiumCatalog No. :A4079ACE inhibitorFosinopril sodium is an effective inhibitor of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) with IC50 value of 9nM .