Protein Ser/Thr Phosphatases
Protein Ser/Thr phosphatases, belonging to the superfamily of protein phosphatases, are a diverse group of phosphatases that catalyze dephosphorylation and specifically remove phosphate groups from phosphorylated Ser and Thr residues within their substrates. Protein Ser/Thr phosphatases are comprised of two distinct families of phosphatases, including PPP phosphatases and PPM (or PP2C-related) phosphatases, which are coded by two unrelated gene families but share remarkably similar architecture of catalytic domains. PPP family was initially divided into two classes, type-I phosphatases (PP1) and type-2 phosphatases (PP2) consisting of PP2A, PP2B and PP2C isoforms. Novel protein phosphatases, such as PP4, PP5, PP6 and PP7, are also included in PPP family. PPM family is comprised of a number of Mg2+-dependent phosphatases encoded by different genes, which are structurally related to PP2C.
- bpV(HOpic) (potassium salt, technical grade)Catalog No. :C4614protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs) inhibitor
- PTP Inhibitor IVCatalog No. :C4401PTP inhibitor
- β-Glycerophosphate (sodium salt hydrate)Catalog No. :C4347protein phosphatase inhibitor
- PRL-3 InhibitorCatalog No. :C3996phosphatase of regenerating liver 3 (PRL-3) inhibitor
- Cantharidic Acid (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C3898PP1 and PP2A inhibitor
- PTP Inhibitor ICatalog No. :C3607tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) inhibitor
- PTP Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C3591protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) inhibitor
- Sanguinarine chlorideCatalog No. :B5970Inhibitor of PP2C and MKP-1
- Sephin1Catalog No. :A8708Selective PPP1R15A inhibitorSephin1 is a selective inhibitor of stress-induced PPP1R15A and targets disease associated with accumulation of misfolded protein.
- LB-100Catalog No. :B4846protein phosphatase 2A(PP2A)inhibitor