Nampt (nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase) catalyzes the nicotinamide condensation with 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate to produce nicotinamide mononucleotide during the nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide biosynthesis. It is involved in the metabolism, stress response and aging.
- B6031 GMX1778 (CHS828)Summary: NAMPT inhibitor
- B2033 STF-118804Target: NamptSummary: NAMPT inhibitor
- B1309 GNE-617 hydrochlorideTarget: NamptSummary: NAMPT inhibitor, potent and competitive
- B1271 GNE-617Summary: NAMPT inhibitor
- A3286 CB30865Summary: Nampt inhibitor
- A3285 CB 300919Summary: Potential therapy for ovarian cancer