S1P (sphinogosine-1-phosphate) receptor is a G-protein coupled receptor that involved in regulation of cells proliferation, survival, motility and adhesion etc.
- PonesimodCatalog No. :B7809sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1 (S1P1) modulator
- Ozanimod (RPC1063)Catalog No. :B6038agonist of the sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor subtypes 1 and 5
- SKI IICatalog No. :B2226Sphingosine kinase(SK) inhibitor
SKI II is an inhibitor of sphingosine kinase with IC50 value of 0.5μM.
- BAF312 (Siponimod)Catalog No. :B3225S1P agonist,potent and selective
BAF312 is a potent and selective agonist of S1P with EC50 value of 0.39nM for S1P1 receptors and 0.98nM for S1P5 receptors, respectively .
- Fingolimod (FTY720)Catalog No. :A8548S1P receptors agonist
Fingolimod is a mechanistically novel, orally bioavailable therapy for multiple sclerosis (MS) .
- PF-543Catalog No. :A3717SphK1 inhibitor,cell-permeate,potent and selective
PF-543 is a novel cell-permeant inhibitor of SphK1. PF-543 inhibits SphK1 with a K(i) of 3.6 nM, is sphingosine-competitive and is more than 100-fold selective for SphK1 over the SphK2 isoform.