S1P (sphinogosine-1-phosphate) receptor is a G-protein coupled receptor that involved in regulation of cells proliferation, survival, motility and adhesion etc.
- B7809 PonesimodSummary: sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1 (S1P1) modulator
- B6038 Ozanimod (RPC1063)Summary: agonist of the sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor subtypes 1 and 5
- B2226 SKI IITarget: Sphingosine kinases (SphKs)Summary: Sphingosine kinase(SK) inhibitor
- B3225 BAF312 (Siponimod)1 CitationTarget: S1P receptorsSummary: S1P agonist,potent and selective
- A8548 Fingolimod (FTY720)Target: S1P receptorsSummary: S1P receptors agonist
- A3717 PF-5431 CitationTarget: Sphingosine kinases (SphKs)Summary: SphK1 inhibitor,cell-permeate,potent and selective