S1P (sphinogosine-1-phosphate) receptor is a G-protein coupled receptor that involved in regulation of cells proliferation, survival, motility and adhesion etc.
- Summary: sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1 (S1P1) modulator
- Summary: agonist of the sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor subtypes 1 and 5
- Target: Sphingosine kinases (SphKs)Summary: Sphingosine kinase(SK) inhibitor
- 1 CitationTarget: S1P receptorsSummary: S1P agonist,potent and selective
- Target: S1P receptorsSummary: S1P receptors agonist
- 1 CitationTarget: Sphingosine kinases (SphKs)Summary: SphK1 inhibitor,cell-permeate,potent and selective