Aurora kinases are a family of serine-threonine kinases of three highly homologous members, including aurora A kinase, aurora B kinase and aurora C kinase, which are responsible for chromosome assembly and segregation during mitosis. Aurora kinases are characterized by two domains: a regulatory domain in the NH2 terminus and a catalytic domain in the COOH terminus, in which an A-Box and a D-Box found correspondingly in each domain are responsible for protein degradation. Aurora A kinase plays an important role in centrosome function and duplication, mitotic entry and bipolar spindle assembly; while Aurora B kinase is the catalytic component of the chromosomal passenger complex regulating the accurate segregation of the chromatids at mitosis, histone modification and cytokinesis. Aurora C kinase is less studied and expressed restrictedly in the testes.
- MK-8745Catalog No. :A8807Aurora A inhibitor,potent and selectiveMK-8745 is a potent and selective Aurora A inhibitor with IC50 of 0.6 nM, more than 450-fold selectivity for Aurora A over Aurora B.
- TC-A 2317 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4489Aurora kinase A inhibitor,potent and selectivePotent Aurora kinase A inhibitor (Ki = 1.2 nM compared to 101 nM for inhibition of Aurora kinase B).
- Anacardic acidCatalog No. :A4488HAT inhibitorNoncompetitive inhibitor of histone acetyltransferase (HAT) activity in PCAF and p300 (IC50 values are ~5.0 and ~8.5 μM respectively). Inhibits NF-κB activation. Also reported to selectively activate Aurora kinase A-mediated phosphorylation of histone H3. Exhibits antitumor, antimicrobial and antioxidant activity.
- XL228Catalog No. :A3939IGF1R/AURORA /FGFR1-3/ABL/SRC family kinases inhibitorXL228 is a protein kinase inhibitor targeting IGF1R, the AURORA kinases, FGFR1-3, ABL and SRC family kinases.
- SCH-1473759Catalog No. :A3804Aurora A/B inhibitorSCH-1473759
- ReversineCatalog No. :A3760A3 adenosine receptor antagonist,ARK-1/-2/-3 inhibitorReversine, a small synthetic purine analogue (2,6-disubstituted purine), has been shown to be effective in tumor suppression. These effects of reversine are due to the inhibition of Aurora A and B.
- AZD1152Catalog No. :A3214Aurora B kinase inhibitor,highly potent and selective
AZD1152 is a highly selective inhibitor of Aurora kinases with IC50 values of 1.37 μM and 0.37 nM for Aurora A and Aurora B, respectively .
- PF-03814735Catalog No. :A4128Aurora A/B inhibitorPF-03814735 is a potent, orally bioavailable, reversible inhibitor of both Aurora1 and Aurora2 kinases with IC50 values of 0.8nM and 5nM, respectively .
- GSK1070916Catalog No. :A4127Aurora B/C inhibitorGSK1070916 is a potent and selective inhibitor of Aurora B/C Kinase with Ki values of 0.38nM and 1.5nM, respectively .
- Aurora A Inhibitor ICatalog No. :A4126Aurora A inhibitorAurora A Inhibitor I is a novel, potent, and selective inhibitor of Aurora A with IC50 of 3.4 nM. It is 1000-fold more selective for Aurora A than Aurora B.