VDR (vitamin D receptor) is a nuclear receptor that plays a variety of roles in calcium homeostasis, cell proliferation and differentiation and immune response etc. It is associated with growth retardation, muscle weakness and bone deformity etc.
- Target: Vitamin D receptors (VDRs)Summary: Major circulating form of vitamin D3
- 1 CitationTarget: Vitamin D receptors (VDRs)Summary: Vitamin D receptor activator
- Summary: Fat-soluble secosteroids
- Summary: Bone resorption inhibitor
- Summary: Active metabolite of vitamin D3
- Summary: Promotes normal bone development by regulating calcium
- Summary: Vitamin D receptor agonist
- Summary: Analog of VD2 active form
- Summary: Vitamin D3 analog
- Summary: Non-calcemic vitamin D3 analog and VDR ligand.