The angiotensin receptors are seven-membrane G-protein-coupled receptors. They mediate the cardiovascular and other effects of angiotensin II which is a bioactive peptide of the renin–angiotensin system.
- 2-Ethyl-5,7-dimethyl-3H-imidazo[4,5-b]pyridineCatalog No. :C5246nonpeptidic angiotensin II receptor antagonist
- Angiotensin Fragment 1-7 (acetate)Catalog No. :C5213type 1 angiotensin II receptor agonist
- 1H-1-ethyl Candesartan CilexetilCatalog No. :C5023selective angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) antagonist
- Losartan Carboxylic AcidCatalog No. :C3065AT1 antagonist
- LCZ696Catalog No. :B4815A first in class ARNi (angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor)LCZ696 is a first in class ARNi (angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor) comprising anionic moieties of AR valsartan and the neprilysin inhibitor prodrug AHU377 (1:1 molar ratio) for heart failure and hypertension.
- ZD 7155 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5083antagonist for the angiotensin II type 1 (AT1) receptorNew Product
- EMD 66684Catalog No. :B6875angiotensin AT1 receptor antagonistNew Product
- NovokininCatalog No. :B5461Angiotensin AT2 receptor agonistNew Product
- CGP 42112Catalog No. :B5316angiotensin AT2 receptor ligandNew Product
- Tranilast SodiumCatalog No. :B1073Antiallergic agentTranilast has been approved in Japan and South Korea, since 1982, for the treatment of bronchial asthma, with indications for keloids and hypertrophic scar added in 1993.