NK3 (neurokinin receptor 3) is a G-protein coupled receptor belongs to the tachykinine receptors family. It is involved in afferent neuron transmission and intestinal motility and secretion.
- SSR 146977 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7350NK3 receptor antagonistNew Product
- SB 218795Catalog No. :B6710NK3 receptor antagonistNew Product
- SenktideCatalog No. :B6580NK3 tachykinin receptor agonistNew Product
- TalnetantCatalog No. :A3854NK3 receptor antagonist,potent and selectiveTalnetant (SB 223412) is a potent and selective NK3 receptor antagonist. Selectivity studies versus the other neurokinin receptors (hNK-2-CHO and hNK-1-CHO) revealed that Talnetant is about 100-fold selective for the hNK-3 versus hNK-2 receptor, with no affinity for the hNK-1 at concentrations up to 100 microM.
- SB-222200Catalog No. :A3795Human NK-3 receptor antagonistSB 222200 is a selective and potent antagonist of NK-3 receptor .