Inhibitor of apoptosis proteins (IAPs) are a family of antiapoptotic proteins that suppress apoptosis by binding to and inhibiting caspases 3, 7 and/or 9. Members of IAP family are characterized by a novel baculoviral IAP repeat (BIR) domain (approximate 70 amino acids) in which a conserved cysteine and histidine residues (Cx2Cx6Wx3Dx5Hx6C) represents a novel zinc-binding fold. However, not all proteins with BIR domain qualify to be an IAP family member. The ability to suppress apoptosis is required as well. So far, eight members of human IAP family have been identified, which are divided into three classes, including class I (XIAP, cIAP1, cIAP2, ILP2 and MLIAP), class II (NAIP) and class III (SURVIVIN and BRUCE).
- AT-406 (SM-406)Catalog No. :A3019IAP inhibitor
- SM-164Catalog No. :A8815Anticancer agent
SM-164 is a bivalent mimetic of Smac with Ki values of 0.31 nM, 1.1 nM and 0.56 nM for cIAP-1, cIAP-2 and XIAP, respectively .
- BV6Catalog No. :B4653Selective inhibitor of IAP proteins
BV6 is a selective inhibitor of IAP family with IC50 value of 7.2 μM when tested with H460 cells .
- EmbelinCatalog No. :A8235XIAP inhibitor,cell-permeableEmbelin, a natural benzoquinone from plants of the genus Embelia, is an inhibitor of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) with IC50 of 4.1 μM.
- TriptolideCatalog No. :A3891IL-2/MMP-3/MMP7/MMP19 inhibitorTriptolide is the major bioactive constituent extracted from the Chinese herb Tripterygium wilfordii.
- LCL161Catalog No. :A3541Antagonist of IAPs inhibitor
LCL161 is a small molecular antagonist of the inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) with IC50 value of 10.23 μM in Hep3B cells .
- GDC-0152Catalog No. :A4224IAP antagonist,potent amd samll-molecule
GDC-0152 is a potent small-molecule antagonist of inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) proteins, including ML-IAP, XIAP, cIAP1 and cIAP2, that binds to the BIR domain of ML-IAP and the BIR3 domains of XIAP, cIAP1 and cIAP2 with values of inhibition constant Ki of 14 nM, 28 nM, 17 nM and 43 nM respectively.
- YM155Catalog No. :A4221Survivin suppressant,apoptosis inhibitor
Sepantronium bromide, also known as YM155, is a novel small-molecule suppressant of surviving, the smallest member of inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) gene family.
- Birinapant (TL32711)Catalog No. :A4219Potent XIAP/cIAP1 antagonist
Birinapant, also called TL32711, is a potent antagonist for XIAP with Kd value of 45 nM and cIAP1 with Kd value <1 nM .