Histone demethylases are a diverse group of enzymes catalyzing a process to reverse histone methylation, in which methyl (CH3-) groups are removed from instead of being transferred to histone. So far, two evolutionarily conserved histone demethylase families have been identified, including LSD demethylases and JMJC demethylases. LSD1 and LSD2 are two well-established members of LSD demethylase family, which catalyze demethylation through a flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD)-dependent amine oxidation reaction. LSD1 has been found to demethylate H3K4mel, H3K4me2, H3K9me1, H3K9me2 and a few non-histone targets; while LSD2 has been found to demethylate only H3K4me1 and H3K4me2. Members of JMJC demethylase family is characterized by containing the catalytic JMJC domain, which demethylate substrates, including H3K4, H3K9, H3K27, H3K36 and H4K20, through a Fe(II)- and α-ketogutarate-dependent dioxygenase reaction.
- OG-L002 HClCatalog No. :A8766LSD1 inhibitor,potent and specificOG-L002 is a specific and potent inhibitor of lysine (K)-specific demethylase 1A (LSD1) with IC50 value of 20 nM.
- BizineCatalog No. :C5162LSD1 inhibitor
- GSK-LSD1 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C4202LSD1 inhibitor
- RN-1 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C4247LSD1 inhibitor
- N-OxalylglycineCatalog No. :C3095cell permeable inhibitor of α-ketoglutarate-dependent enzymes, including JMJD2A, JMJD2C, and JMJD2E.
- Lysine-specific Demethylase Inhibitor (1C)Catalog No. :C3630lysine-specific demethylase Inhibitor
- PBITCatalog No. :C3584JARID1 family demethylases inhibitor
- CPI-455Catalog No. :B7811KDM5 inhibitor
- AS8351Catalog No. :B6084histone demethylase inhibitor
- 2,4-Pyridinedicarboxylic AcidCatalog No. :B5972Histone LSD inhibitor2,4-Pyridinedicarboxylic Acid