Kinesin is a protein belonging to a class of motor proteins found in eukaryotic cells.
- Eg5-ICatalog No. :C5188potent inhibitor of Eg5
- MonastrolCatalog No. :B6075Eg5 inhibitor
- ARQ 621Catalog No. :B6039Eg5 inhibitor
- MPI-0479605Catalog No. :B3706Mps1 inhibitor,selective and ATP competitiveMPI-0479605 is a small-molecule inhibitor of the Mitotic Kinase Mps1 with IC50 value of 1.8nM .
- Kif15-IN-2Catalog No. :B3281potent Kif15 kinesin inhibitorKif15-IN-2 is a potent Kif15 kinesin inhibitor; inhibits cellular proliferation in tumor cell lines.
- Kif15-IN-1Catalog No. :B3280potent Kif15 kinesin inhibitor
Kif15-IN-1 is a potent Kif15 kinesin inhibitor; inhibits cellular proliferation in tumor cell lines.
- GSK-923295Catalog No. :A3450CENP-E inhibitor,small-molecule
Novel drug candidate for the treatment of cancer, GSK-923295, is a small-molecule inhibitor of the mitotic kinesin centromere-associated protein E, (CENP-E).