LRRK2 (Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2) is an enzyme that interacts with parkin and is associated with Parkinson's disease and also Crohn's disease.
- PF-06447475Catalog No. :B4906LRRK2 inhibitor
- GNE-9605Catalog No. :B4761LRRK2 inhibitor, brain-penetrant, potent and selectiveGNE-9605 is a potent and selective inhibitor of LRRK2 with IC50 value of 19 nM 
- GSK2578215ACatalog No. :B5659LRRK2 inhibitorNew Product
- CZC 54252 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5633LRRK2 inhibitorNew Product
- CZC-25146Catalog No. :B4635LRRK2 inhibitorCZC-25146 is a selective and cell-penetrant inhibitor of leucine-rich repeat kinase-2 (LRRK2) with IC50 value of 4.76nM .
- GNE0877Catalog No. :B4633Potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitorGNE-0877 is a highly potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitor with Ki and IC50 values of 0.7 nM and 3 nM, respectively.
- GNE-7915Catalog No. :B3605Potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitorGNE-7915 is a highly potent, selective, and brain-penetrable leucine-rich repeat kinase2 (LRRK2) inhibitor, with Ki and IC50 of 1 nM and 9 nM, respectively.
- HG-10-102-01Catalog No. :B1262LRRK2 inhibitor
HG-10-102-01 is a potent and selective inhibitor of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) with the IC50 values of 20.3nM and 3.2nM for wild type LRRK2 and LRRK2 [G1019S], respectively .
- LRRK2-IN-1Catalog No. :A3558LRRK2 inhibitor,cell-permeable and ATP competitive
LRRK2-IN-1 is a potent and selective inhibitor of LRRK2 with IC50 value of 13 nM.