The cell cycle is a regulatory system that controls the proper order and timing of cellular growth and division events. Mutation in the proteins regulating the cell cycle, leads to uncontrolled cell division or propagation of damaged DNA which contributes to genomic instability and oncogenesis.
The cell cycle is consisted of 4 main phases: Gap 1 (G1), DNA replication (S), Gap 2 (G2), and mitosis (M). There are “checkpoints” mechanism regulates the transition between these phases, at the G1/S boundary, in the S-phase and during G2/M phases. Cell can only pass through these checkpoints when signaling factors are activated and free of DNA damage. Important proteins that control cell cycle events and checkpoints are cullins, cyclins, cyclin-dependent kinases (Cdks), p53 and their inhibitors etc. Cdks family (Cdk2, Cdk3, Cdk4 and Cdk6) are Ser/Thr kinases that regulate cell cycle progression in association with cyclin binding partners (cyclin D, cyclin E and cyclin A) during all four phases. p53 halts the cell cycle if the DNA is damaged and allowing time for DNA repair to progress; it can also initiate apoptosis if DNA damage is too severe to be repaired.
Items 1-10 of 255
- THZ2Catalog No. :A8717CDK7 inhibitor
THZ2 is a potent and selective CDK7 inhibitor (IC50=13.9 nM).
- SF1670Catalog No. :B4787PTEN inhibitor, potent and specificSF1670 is a potent and specific inhibitor of PTEN .
- Vinorelbine ditartrateCatalog No. :A3921Anti-mitotic chemotherapy drug
- CCT241533Catalog No. :A3291Potent Chk2 inhibitorCCT241533 is a selective inhibitor of CHK1 and CHK2 with IC50 value of 245 nM and 3 nM, respectively  .
- LY2606368 HClCatalog No. :B8313CHK1 inhibitor
LY2606368 HCl is a selective ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinase 1(CHK1) with IC50 value of 1.5nM in SW1990 cells .
- (S)-CCG-1423Catalog No. :C5803Rho inhibitor
- (R)-CCG-1423Catalog No. :C5799Rho inhibitor
- 10074-G5Catalog No. :C5722c-Myc inhibitor
- CFI-400945Catalog No. :C5813orally available, selective inhibitor of polo-like kinase 4 (PLK4)
- Eg5-ICatalog No. :C5188potent inhibitor of Eg5