Myosin belongs to family of motor protein which transforms the chemical energy into mechanical energy via ATP hydrolysis. It is responsible for muscle contractions.
- ML 9 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6300MLCK inhibitorNew Product
- MLCK inhibitor peptideCatalog No. :B5236inhibitor of myosin light chain kinaseNew Product
- MLCK inhibitor peptide 18Catalog No. :B5211Selective competitive inhibitor of myosin light chain kinaseNew Product
- (R)-(+)-BlebbistatinCatalog No. :B6877non-muscle myosin II ATPases inhibitor, cell-permeableNew Product
- (±)-BlebbistatinCatalog No. :B6847non-muscle myosin II ATPases inhibitor, cell-permeableNew Product
- BTSCatalog No. :B4712potent inhibitor of Ca2+-stimulated myosin S1 ATPase