Gap junctions are bunch of intercellular channels that allows transfer of ions and small through neighbouring cells. It is involved in regeneration, development and homeostasis regulation.
- Gap 27Catalog No. :A1045Selective gap junction blocker
Gap 27 is a peptide(Ser-Arg-Pro-Thr-Glu-Lys-Thr-Ile-Phe-Ile-Ile) derived from connexin 43 that is a selective gap junction blocker.
- Gap 26Catalog No. :A1044Gap junction blocker peptide, mapping to connexin 43 residue 63-75
Gap26 (Val-Cys-Tyr-Asp-Lys-Ser-Phe-Pro-Ile-Ser-His-Val-Arg) is a connexin mimetic peptide, corresponding to residues 63-75 of connexin 43, which is a gap junction blocker.
- Gap19Catalog No. :B4919Selective connexin 43 (Cx43) hemichannel blocker
- Carbenoxolone disodiumCatalog No. :A838911β-HSD inhibitor
Carbenoxolone disodium is an inhibitor of 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11β-HSD) .
- Scrambled 10PanxCatalog No. :A2701Panx-1 mimetic inhibitory peptide, blocks pannexin-1 gap junctionsScrambled 10Panx is the scrambled form of 10Panx (WRQAAFVDSY), a mimetic peptide of pannexin 1 that inhibits dye uptake by macrophages without affecting cellular membrane currents.
- 10PanxCatalog No. :A2700Panx-1 mimetic inhibitor10Panx is a mimetic inhibitory peptide of panx1, which is a mammalian protein ectopically expressed to function as a hemi-channel, that readily and reversibly inhibits the panx1 currents.
- Semagacestat (LY450139)Catalog No. :A8190γ-secretase inhibitorSemagacestat (also known as LY450139), [(2S)-2-hydroxy-N-((2S)-1-((1S)-3-methyl-2-oxo-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-1H-benzo[d]azepin-1ylamino)-1-oxopropan-2-yl)-3-methylbutanamide] is an azepine class γ-secretase, which is currently being investigated as a potential disease-modifying agent for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease (AD).