Gap Junction - Cell Experiments
Gap junctions are bunch of intercellular channels that allows transfer of ions and small through neighbouring cells. It is involved in regeneration, development and homeostasis regulation.
- A1045 Gap 274 CitationTarget: Gap JunctionsSummary: Selective gap junction blocker
- A1044 Gap 268 CitationTarget: Gap JunctionsSummary: Gap junction blocker peptide, mapping to connexin 43 residue 63-75
- B4919 Gap191 CitationTarget: Cx43Summary: Selective connexin 43 (Cx43) hemichannel blocker
- A8389 Carbenoxolone disodium1 CitationTarget: Gap JunctionsSummary: 11β-HSD inhibitor
- A8190 Semagacestat (LY450139)Summary: γ-secretase inhibitor