Aromatase is an enzyme which belongs to the cytochrome p450 superfamily. It localizes on the endoplasmic reticulum of estrogen producing cell and catalyzes the final step of estrogen biosynthesis, converting androgen to estrogens.
- B1381 FormestaneSummary: Type I steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- B1380 AminoglutethimideSummary: Aromatase inhibitor
- B1382 AnastrozoleTarget: AromatasesSummary: Aromatase inhibitor
- A1307 LetrozoleTarget: AromatasesSummary: Non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- A1296 ExemestaneSummary: Steroidal aromatase inhibitor,selective and irreversible