FGFRs (fibroblast growth factor receptors) are transmembrane tyrosine kinase receptor. It is involved in carcinogenesis and plays an important role in cell differentiation, survival and proliferation etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A1367 AP26113 AP26113 is a novel, synthetic, orally available small-molecule inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK), which is a receptor tyrosine kinase in the insulin receptor superfamily, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 ranging from 5 nmol/l to 11 nmol/l. AP26113 is also capable of inhibiting the ALK tyrosine kinase gatekeeper mutation L1196M (IC50: 15 nmol/l to 45 nmol/L), mutant epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) containing the gatekeeper T790M mutation and c-ros oncogene 1 (ROS1). Moreover, AP26113 has been found to be active against H3122 cells (both sensitive and resistant) and Ba/F3 cells harboring native or mutant EML4-ALK (IC50: 10 nM and 24 nM respectively).
Dovitinib (TKI-258, CHIR-258)
Dovitinib (TKI258, CHIR-258) is a multitargeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor against FLT3, KIT, FGFR, VEGFR, PDGFRα and PDGFRβ with IC50 of 1 nM, 2 nM, 8-9 nM, 8-13 nM , 210 nM and 27nM, respectively .
- A8237 SKLB610 SKLB610 is a selective inhibitor of VEGFR with IC50 value of 2.2 μM .
- A3576 LY2874455 LY2874455 is a novel and potent FGF/FGFR Inhibitor.
- A3378 E-3810 E-3810 is a small-molecule dual inhibitor of VEGF and FGF receptors with IC 50 values of 7, 25, 10, 17.5, 82.5 and 237.5 nM for VEGFR-1, 2, 3, FGFR-1, 2 and 3, respectively 
- A3022 Pazopanib (GW-786034) Pazopanib is a potent and selective second generation multi-targeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) and c-kit tyrosine kinases.
- B4985 CH5183284 (Debio-1347)
- A8706 BLU9931 BLU9931 is a potent and irreversible inhibitor of FGFR4.
- B4904 ACTB-1003
- B7486 PD 161570 New Product
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total