Axl is a receptor tyrosine kinase that transduces signals from the extracellular matrix into the cytoplasm and takes part in the stimulation of cell proliferation.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8329 R428 R428 is a selective Axl inhibitor with an IC50 of 14 nM, more than 50-fold sensitivity for Axl than Abl, Mer, Tyro3, InsR, EGFR, HER2, and PDGFR(.
- A5703 BMS-777607 BMS 777607 is a novel, selective and orally available ATP-competitive MET kinase inhibitor that primarily targets several MET family members, including RON, MET, Tyro-3 and AxI, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 1.8 nmol/L, 3.9 nmol/L, 4.3 nmol/L and 1.1 nmol/L respectively. Moreover, at higher concentrations, BMS 777607 has been found to inhibit other protein tyrosine kinases, including Mer, Flt-3, Aurora B, Lck and VEGFR2 with IC50 of 14 nmol/L, 16 nmol/L, 78 nmol/L, 120 nmol/L and 180 nmol/L respectively. In previous studies, BMS 777607 potently inhibited the auto-phosphorylation of c-MET (IC50: 20 nmol/L) leading to impaired xenograft growth.
- A2977 Cabozantinib (XL184, BMS-907351) XL184 (Cabozantinib) is a potent VEGFR2 inhibitor with IC50 of 0.035 nM.
- B5940 TP-0903
- B4893 LDC1267 LDC1267 is a highly selective TAM kinase inhibitor with IC50 of < 5 nM, 8 nM, and 29 nM for Mer, Tyro3, and Axl, respectively.
- B4357 UNC2881 UNC2881 is a selective inhibitor of Mer tyrosine kinase .