Axl is a receptor tyrosine kinase that transduces signals from the extracellular matrix into the cytoplasm and takes part in the stimulation of cell proliferation.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A5703 BMS-777607 C-Met inhibitor, potent and selective
- A2977 Cabozantinib (XL184, BMS-907351) VEGFR2/Met/Ret/Kit/FLT//AXL inhibitor
- B4893 LDC1267 TAM kinase inhibitor,highly selective
- A8329 R428 Selective Axl inhibitor
- B5940 TP-0903 AXL receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, anti-cancer agent
- B4357 UNC2881 Mer tyrosine kinase inhibitor