Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (EDTA-Free, 200X in DMSO)
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
- 1. Liu W, Qin F, et al. "Sodium aescinate significantly suppress postoperative peritoneal adhesion by inhibiting the RhoA/ROCK signaling pathway." Phytomedicine. 2020;69:153193. PMID:32120245
- 2. Monteiro-Brás T, Wesolowski J, et al. "Depletion of SNAP-23 and Syntaxin 4 alters lipid droplet homeostasis during Chlamydia infection." Microb Cell. 2019 Dec 3;7(2):46-58. PMID:32025513
- 3. Wang H, Wang Z, et al. "Homotypic targeting upconversion nano-reactor for cascade cancer starvation and deep-tissue phototherapy." Biomaterials. 2020;235:119765. PMID:31991338
- 4. Cap KC, Kim JG, et al. "P-Tyr42 RhoA GTPase amplifies superoxide formation through p47phox, phosphorylated by ROCK." Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2020;523(4):972–978. PMID:31973815
- 5. Zhang H, Read C, et al. "The Human Cytomegalovirus Nonstructural Glycoprotein UL148 Reorganizes the Endoplasmic Reticulum." mBio. 2019 Dec 10;10(6). pii: e02110-19. PMID:31822584
Quality Control & DataSheet
- View current batch:
It is suggested to dilute the cocktail appropriately for specific cell lines. The test should begin with at least 200 fold dilution because concentrations of DMSO greater than 0.5% may be deleterious for cells. Since various cell lines will differ in their sensitivity, further dilutions may be needed for this cocktail. This cocktail remains effective for up to 48 hours in the medium. After 48 hours, the medium should be replaced with fresh medium containing the cocktail.
Applications: WB, Co-IP, pull-down, IF, IHC, kinase assay and etc.
Components and Storage
|Catalog No.||Product Name||Summary||Targets||CAS Number||Smiles|
|A2574||Aprotinin||Inhibitor of bovine pancreatic trypsin||Proteases|Serine Protease||9087-70-1||CC(O)=O.CC.CC.CCccC.[R].[P].[2H].[L].[E].[P].[P].[Y].[3H].[G].[KH].[R].[R].[Y].F.[Y].[*].[L].F.[V].[Y].[G].[G].[R].[KH].[R].N.N.F.[KH].S.[*].[2H].[R].[G].[G].[*].[KH].[*].[3H].C.[*].F.[P].[*].I.I.N.[Q].[3H].[M]|
|A2576||E-64||Cysteine protease inhibitor,irriversible||Proteases|Cathepsin||66701-25-5||CC(C)CC(C(=O)NCCCCN=C(N)N)NC(=O)C1C(O1)C(=O)O|
|A2570||Leupeptin, Microbial||Inhibitor of serine and cysteine proteases||Proteases|Serine Protease||103476-89-7||O=C(C(C([H])([H])C(C([H])([H])[H])([H])C([H])([H])[H])([H])N([H])C(C([H])([H])[H])=O)N([H])C(C(N([H])C(C([H])=O)([H])C([H])([H])C([H])([H])C([H])([H])/N=C(N([H])[H])/N([H])[H])=O)([H])C([H])([H])C(C([H])([H])[H])([H])C([H])([H])[H]|
|A2571||Pepstatin A||Aspartic proteinases inhibitor||Proteases|Other Proteases||26305-03-3||3-hydroxy-4-[2-[[3-hydroxy-6-methyl-4-[[3-methyl-2-[[3-methyl-2-(3-methylbutanoylamino)butanoyl]amino]butanoyl]amino]heptanoyl]amino]propanoylamino]-6-methylheptanoic acid|
|Stored at -20°C, and stable for at least 12 months.|
Secreted protein production is halted and degradation is increased when proteins are extracted from media in vitro. Crude cell extracts contain a number of endogenous enzymes, such as phosphatases and proteases, which are capable of degrading proteins in the extracts. The best way to increase the yield of intact proteins is to add inhibitors of those enzymes known to be present.
Protease inhibitor cocktail is used in tissue culture media to increase protein stability. The cocktail functions to inhibit proteases that would degrade either non-phosphorylated or phosphorylated protein substrates. This cocktail should be used as a supplement to tissue culture media to prevent the degradation of secreted proteins.
This protease inhibitor cocktail contains individual components, including Aprotinin, Bestatin, E-64, Leupeptin and Pepstatin A with a broad specificity for cysteine, serine, aspartic and aminopeptidases. This protease inhibitor cocktail has been optimized and tested for tissue culture media. This protease inhibitor cocktail is supplied as a ready-to-use solution in DMSO.