Phos binding reagent (Phosbind) acrylamide
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Protein phosphorylation is an important covalent post-translational modification that can alter the structural conformation of a protein, which then regulates the function, location and specific binding of the target protein. Many cellular processes are regulated by the reversible phosphorylation of proteins and 30% of the proteins are likely to be phosphorylated at some point during their existence.
The determination of the phosphorylation state of proteins is important for defining protein kinase substrates and revealing the activation state of signal transduction pathways. Methods for determining the phosphorylation status of proteins are thus have important implications in the understanding of diverse biological and pathophysiological processes, such as signal transduction pathways, cancer and other diseases.
Phos binding reagents (Phosbind) are specific and selective phosphate-binding reagents, and exhibit preferential ionic interactions with phosphorylated ions on phosphorylated proteins or peptides at neutral pH. Phos binding reagent is a dinuclear metal (Zn2+ or Mn2+) complex.
Phosbind Acrylamide is a specific reagent for separation of phosphorylated proteins using SDS-PAGE method.
- 1. Amina Merwa LEKEHAL. "altFUS, the second protein encoded in the FUS gene, inhibits mitochondrial recruitment of PARKIN." Mars, 2021.
- 2. Fan XJ, Wang YL, et al. "NONO phase separation enhances DNA damage repair by accelerating nuclear EGFR-induced DNA-PK activation." Am J Cancer Res. 2021 Jun 15;11(6):2838-2852. PMID:34249431
- 3. Wirth M, Mouilleron S, et al. "Phosphorylation of the LIR Domain of SCOC Modulates ATG8 Binding Affinity and Specificity." J Mol Biol. 2021 Jun 25;433(13):166987. PMID:33845085
- 4. Zhixiao Liu, Liujun Wang, et al. "Heterogeneous Responses to Mechanical Force of Prostate Cancer Cells Inducing Different Metastasis Patterns." Adv. Sci. 2020, 1903583.
- 5. Chengcheng Wang, Taiping Zhang, et al. "Metformin inhibits pancreatic cancer metastasis caused by SMAD4 deficiency and consequent HNF4G upregulation." Protein & Cell (2020);31 July 2020. PMID:32737864
- 6. Wen-Jie Shu, Runfa Chen, et al. "Rph1 coordinates transcription of ribosomal protein genes and ribosomal RNAs to control cell growth under nutrient stress conditions." Nucleic Acids Res. 2020 Sep 4;48(15):8360-8373. PMID:32619236
- 7. Haijing Guo, Jen-Hsuan Wei, et al. "TPX2 activation by GM130 controls astral microtubule formation and spindle orientation." bioRxiv. March 17, 2020.
- 8. Domagoj Bareti, Michael Jenkyn-Bedford, et al. "Cryo-EM Structure of the Fork Protection Complex Bound to CMG at a Replication Fork." Mol Cell. 2020 Apr 29;S1097-2765(20)30254-9. PMID:32369734
- 9. Huang CY, Gonzalez-Lopez C, et al. "hipBA toxin-antitoxin systems mediate persistence in Caulobacter crescentus." Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):2865. PMID:32071324
- 10. Li Zhang, Ruci Wang, et al. "Separable regulation of POW1 in TAF2-mediated grain development and BR-mediated leaf angle formation in rice." bioRxiv. 2019 November 04.
- 11. Jordann Alyse Smak. "Cell Cycle-Specific Functions and Regulation of the DNA Nuclease SNM1B." University of Michigan. 2019.
- 12. Xie Y, Lv X, et al. "HPD degradation regulated by the TTC36-STK33-PELI1 signaling axis induces tyrosinemia and neurological damage." Nat Commun. 2019 Sep 19;10(1):4266. PMID:31537781
- 13. Jing ZF, Bi JB, et al. "miR-19 promotes the proliferation of clear cell renal cell carcinoma by targeting the FRK-PTEN axis." Onco Targets Ther. 2019 Apr 10;12:2713-2727. PMID:31043790
- 14. Wang B, Kettenbach AN, et al. "The Phospho-Code Determining Circadian Feedback Loop Closure and Output in Neurospora." Mol Cell. 2019 Mar 26. pii: S1097-2765(19)30177-7. PMID:30954403
- 15. Yu J, Deng T, et al. "Structural basis for protein phosphatase 1 recruitment by glycogen-targeting subunits." FEBS J. 2018 Dec;285(24):4646-4659. PMID:30422398
- 16. Yin Y, Wu S, et al. "The MAPK kinase BcMkk1 suppresses oxalic acid biosynthesis via impeding phosphorylation of BcRim15 by BcSch9 in Botrytis cinerea." PLoS Pathog. 2018 Sep 13;14(9):e1007285. PMID:30212570
- 17. Sauvé V, Sung G, et al. "Mechanism of parkin activation by phosphorylation." Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2018 Jul;25(7):623-630. PMID:29967542
1. Recognition of all phosphorylated forms of Tyr/Ser/Thr.
2. Followed by Western blotting and Mass analysis.
3. Simultaneous detection of phosphorylated/non-phosphorylated proteins using the total antibody without the anti phosphorylated protein.
4. Simply add Phos binding reagent acrylamide and MnCl2 solution* to acrylamide solution in the preparation of SDS-PAGE gel.
(*: Add 5.0 mM Phos binding reagent Acrylamide Aqueous Solution and 10 mM MnCl2 solution in equal amount in the gel).
1. M. J. Hubbard, P. Cohen. On target with a new mechanism for the regulation of protein phosphorylation. Trends Biochem. Sci. 18: 172 (1993).
2. B. Agnew et al. Compositions and methods for detection and isolation of phosphorylated molecules. US Patent # 7,102,005. (September 5, 2006).
|Solubility||>29.7mg/mL in DMSO|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution: ship with blue ice. All other available sizes: ship with RT, or blue ice upon request.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch: