Phosphatase Inhibitor Cocktail (2 Tubes, 100X)
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
- 1. Yue P, Zhu C, et al. "Development of an autophagy-related signature in pancreatic adenocarcinoma." Biomed Pharmacother. 2020;126:110080. PMID:32203889
- 2. Cap KC, Kim JG, et al. "P-Tyr42 RhoA GTPase amplifies superoxide formation through p47phox, phosphorylated by ROCK." Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2020;523(4):972–978. PMID:31973815
- 3. Wang J, Luo J, et al. "Increased intracellular Cl(-) concentration by activating FAK promotes airway epithelial BEAS-2B cells proliferation and wound healing." Arch Biochem Biophys. 2019 Dec 12:108225. PMID:31838119
- 4. Reuven N, Adler J, et al. "Recruitment of DNA Repair MRN Complex by Intrinsically Disordered Protein Domain Fused to Cas9 Improves Efficiency of CRISPR-Mediated Genome Editing." Biomolecules. 2019 Oct 8;9(10). PMID:31597252
- 5. DAyan A. Nurkesh, et al. "Date Pit Carbon Dots Induce Acidic Inhibition of Peroxidase and Disrupt DNA Repair in Antibacteria Resistance." Global challenges. 27 August 2019.
- 6. Cheng L, Li J, et al. "N-linoleyltyrosine protects against transient cerebral ischemia in gerbil via CB2 receptor involvement in PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. " Biol Pharm Bull. 2019 Sep 3. PMID:31484847
- 7. Li T, Wei Z, et al. "Withanolides, Extracted from Datura Metel L. Inhibit Keratinocyte Proliferation and Imiquimod-Induced Psoriasis-Like Dermatitis via the STAT3/P38/ERK1/2 Pathway." Molecules. 2019 Jul 17;24(14). pii: E2596. PMID:31319488
- 8. Reham Alsaadi. "Characterization of post-translational modification of ATG16L1 in antibacterial autophagy." University of Ottawa.2019.
Protein phosphorylation is an important covalent posttranslational modification that changes the conformation of proteins and regulates the function, location and specific binding of target proteins. Many cellular processes are regulated by reversible phosphorylation of proteins, and 30% of proteins may be phosphorylated in their presence.
Due to the balance of endogenous protein production and degradation, its cell level is stable under stable environmental conditions. The crude cell extract contains many endogenous enzymes, such as phosphatase and protease, which degrade and alter the proteins in the extract. The best way to increase complete protein production is to add inhibitors of these enzymes.
More inhibitors mean better phosphorylation protection. We offer two tubes of inhibitors with different solution forms to help you better inhibit phosphatase.
Tube A (phosatase Inhibitor Cocktail 1, Catalog No. K1012) inhibits l-isozyme of alkaline Phosphatase and serine/threonine protein phosphatases, such as protein Phosphatase 1 and 2A (PP1 and PP2A). Tube A contains Cantharidin, Bromotetramisole and Microcystin LR, which are provided in the solution of DMSO.
Tube B (phosatase Inhibitor Cocktail 1, Catalog No. K1013) inhibits tyrosine protein Phosphatase, acid Phosphatase and alkaline Phosphatase. Tube B contains Sodium orthovanadate, Sodium molybdate, Sodium tartrate, Imidazole and Sodium Fluoride, with ddH2O box solution is provided.
|Thawed at room temperature, then diluted to solution samples (such as cell lysates or tissue extracts) at 1:100 (v/v) before the experiment, add A tube and B tube successively: add A tube, mix well; Add B tube, mix well (do not mix A tube and B tube and then add together).|
|WB，Co-IP，pull-down，IF，IHC，kinase assay and etc.|
Quality Control & DataSheet
- View current batch:
Related Biological Data
Related Biological Data
Components and Storage
|Tube #||Catalog No.||Product Name||Summary||Targets||CAS Number||Smiles|
|A (100X in DMSO)|
|N1686||Cantharidin||Protein phosphatase 1/2a inhibitor||Natural Products||56-25-7||O=C([[email protected]@]1(C([H])([H])[H])[[email protected]]2(C([H])([H])[H])[[email protected]@]3([H])O[[email protected]]1([H])C([H])([H])C3([H])[H])OC2=O|
|B4750||(-)-p-Bromotetramisole Oxalate||ALP inhibitor||Others|Others||62284-79-1||BrC(C=C1)=CC=C1[[email protected]]2N=C3SCCN3C2.OC(C(O)=O)=O|
|B3698||Microcystin-LR||Protein phosphatase PP1/PP2A inhibitor||Chromatin/Epigenetics|Protein Ser/Thr Phosphatases||101043-37-2||CC1C(NC(=O)C(NC(=O)C(C(NC(=O)C(NC(=O)C(NC(=O)C(=C)N(C(=O)CCC(NC1=O)C(=O)O)C)C)CC(C)C)C(=O)O)C)CCCN=C(N)N)C=CC(=CC(C)C(CC2=CC=CC=C2)OC)C|
|B (100X in ddH2O)|
|A8524||Sodium Orthovanadate||PTP inhibitor||Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel|ATPase||13721-39-6||[O-][V](=O)([O-])[O-].[Na+].[Na+].[Na+]|
|B7843||Sodium molybdate||Acid and phosphatase inhibitor||7631-95-0||[O-][Mo](=O)([O-])=O.[Na+].[Na+]|
|B7844||Sodium tartrate||Acid phosphatase inhibitor||868-18-8||C(C(C(=O)[O-])O)(C(=O)[O-])O.[Na+].[Na+]|
|B7845||Imidazole||Alkaline phosphatase inhibitor||288-32-4||C1=CN=CN1|
|B7846||sodium fluoride||Acid phosphatase inhibitor/td>||7681-49-4||[F-].[Na+]|
|Store at -20°C, stable storage for more than 12 months. When store at 2-8°C, the product will be stable for 2 months.|