- Biotin-HPDPCatalog No. :A8008Sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation reagent, pyridyldithiol-activated
Biotin-HPDP (N-[6-(biotinamido)hexyl]-3’-(2’-pyridyldithio)propionamide), a sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation agent, is a water-insoluble reagent that requires the dissolution of suitable solvents, including dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and dimethylformamide (DMF), prior to the addition into aqueous reactions.
- Biotin HydrazideCatalog No. :A8007Carbonyl-reactive biotinylation reagentBiotin hydrazide is a biotinyl derivative that can be used as a probe for the determination of protein carbonylation, which is a component of several diseases.
- Biotin-azideCatalog No. :A8013biotinyltation reagent
- EZLink Sulfo-NHS-SS-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1006Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble
- EZLink Sulfo-NHS-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1005Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble
- EZLink NHS-SS-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1004Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit
- EZLink NHS-LC-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1003Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit
- EZLink NHS-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1002Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit
- EZLink Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin KitCatalog No. :K1001Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble
- BiotinCatalog No. :A8010Lysine probe coupled to mass spectrometry detection
NHS-biotin modification as a specific lysine probe coupled to mass spectrometry detection is increasingly used over the past years for assessing amino acid accessibility of proteins or complexes as an alternative when well-established methods are challenged.