Prostaglandin receptors are a group of g-protein coupled receptor that exhibited a variety of functions in regulation of blood pressure and renal function; smooth muscle contraction; inhibition of plate aggregation; immune response etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- C4261 5-trans U-46619 Prostaglandin E synthase inhibitor
- C3246 ACS 67 analog of latanoprost (free acid),prostaglandin (PG) analog
- B4575 AL 8810 Antagonist of prostaglandin F2α (FP) receptor.
- C3240 AL 8810 isopropyl ester lipid soluble, esterified prodrug form of AL 8810, a FP receptor antagonist
- B2154 Alprostadil vasodilator
- C3753 BAY u3405 DP2 receptor antagonist
- B2139 Bimatoprost prostaglandin analog
- C3695 BM 567 dual acting antithrombogenic agent, acting as an inhibitor of thromboxane A2 (TXA2) synthase and as an antagonist of the TP receptor
- C3027 BW 245C DP1 receptor agonist
- C4283 BW 246C DP receptor agonist
Items 1 to 10 of 20 total