NK3 (neurokinin receptor 3) is a G-protein coupled receptor belongs to the tachykinine receptors family. It is involved in afferent neuron transmission and intestinal motility and secretion.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3855 Talnetant hydrochloride Talnetant hydrochloride
- A3854 Talnetant Talnetant (SB 223412) is a potent and selective NK3 receptor antagonist. Selectivity studies versus the other neurokinin receptors (hNK-2-CHO and hNK-1-CHO) revealed that Talnetant is about 100-fold selective for the hNK-3 versus hNK-2 receptor, with no affinity for the hNK-1 at concentrations up to 100 microM.
- B7350 SSR 146977 hydrochloride New Product
- B6710 SB 218795 New Product
- B6580 Senktide New Product
- A3795 SB-222200 SB 222200 is a selective and potent antagonist of NK-3 receptor .