Glucocorticoid receptor is a neuroendocrine integration that functions as a major component of endocrine influence - specifically the stress response - upon the brain.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1951 Hydrocortisone Hydrocortisone is a main glucocorticoid secreted by the adrenal cortex.
- B2158 Desonide Desonide is a nonfluorinated corticosteroid anti-inflammatory agent used topically for dermatoses.
- B2081 Meprednisone Meprednisone is a glucocorticoid and a methylated derivative of prednisone.
- B2096 Fluticasone propionate Fluticasone propionate is a high affinity, selective GR (glucocorticoid receptor) agonist which is derived from fluticasone used to treat asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- B2012 Prednisolone Prednisolone is a glucocorticoid with the general properties of the corticosteroids.
- B1919 Cortisone acetate Cortisone acetate (17-hydroxy-11-dehydrocorticosterone), a 21-carbon steroid hormone, is one of the main hormones released by the adrenal gland in response to stress.
- B1926 Dexamethasone acetate Dexamethasone is a potent synthetic member of the glucocorticoid class of steroid drugs that has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant properties.
- B1511 Mifepristone Mifepristone (RU486) is a potent antagonist of progesterone receptor, used as a contraceptive agent .
- B1900 Budesonide Budesonide is an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid .
- B1248 Beclomethasone dipropionate Beclomethasone dipropionate(BDP) is a topically active and anti-inflammatory corticosteroid used in treatment of asthma and rhinitis .
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total