CASR (calcium sensing receptor) is a G-protein couple receptor which regulates the calcium homeostasis and involved in proliferation, differentiation and other hormonal secretion.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B7663 Calhex 231 hydrochloride NAM of CaSR
- B7504 R 568 hydrochloride New Product
- B7708 Strontium chloride New Product
- B1424 NPS-2143 NPS-2143 is a novel and selective antagonist of CaSR (Ca2+-sensing receptor) with the EC50 value of 4.27mM for [Ca2+]o .
- A3275 Calcium-Sensing Receptor Antagonists I Calcium-Sensing Receptor Antagonists I is antagonists of calcium-sensing parathyroid hormone receptors.
- C5329 Calindol (hydrochloride)
- A3667 NPS-2143 hydrochloride NPS-2143(SB 262470A ) is a selective potent calcium ion-sensing receptor antagonist with IC50 of 43 and 41 nM for cytoplasmic Ca2+ concentrations and parathyroid hormone secretion, respectively.