The cannabinoid receptor (CB1 and CB2) is a member of G-protein coupled receptor which plays a significant role in physiologic processes such as cognitive and immune functions.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1428 GW842166X GW842166X is a potent and highly selective agonist of cannabinoid receptor CB2 receptor with EC50 of 63 nM, shows no significant activity at CB1 receptor. Phase 2.
- B1427 AM251 AM251 block the inhibitory effects of endocannabinoids and synthetic cannabinoid agonists on transmitter release through an action at presynaptic cannabinoid 1 receptors in brain.
- B1425 BML-190 BML-190(IMMA) is a potent and selective CB2 receptor ligand (Ki values are 435 nM and > 2 μM for CB2 and CB1 respectively).
- B1429 Rimonabant Rimonabant (SR141716) is a potent and selective antagonist of central cannabinoid (CB1) receptor with Ki values of 1.8nM and 514nM for CB1 and CB2, respectively .
- B1426 Org 27569 Org 27569 is an allosteric ligand of the cannabinoid receptor CB1.
- A1435 CP-945598 HCl CP 945598 hydrochloride is a selective and high affinity CB1 antagonist with Ki value of 0.7 and 0.12 nM for binding and functional assays, respectively .
- A5827 AM1241 IC50: AM-1241 is a selective cannabinoid CB2 receptor agonist with Ki of 3.4 nM, exhibits 82-fold selectivity over CB1 receptor. .
- A3858 Taranabant Taranabant
- A3766 Rimonabant hydrochloride Rimonabant hydrochloride
- A3691 Otenabant Otenabant (CP-945,598) is a recently discovered selective, high affinity, competitive CB1 receptor antagonist that inhibits both basal and cannabinoid agonist-mediated CB1 receptor signaling.