The angiotensin receptors are seven-membrane G-protein-coupled receptors. They mediate the cardiovascular and other effects of angiotensin II which is a bioactive peptide of the renin–angiotensin system.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1073 Tranilast Sodium Tranilast has been approved in Japan and South Korea, since 1982, for the treatment of bronchial asthma, with indications for keloids and hypertrophic scar added in 1993.
- B1214 Perindopril Perindopril is an inhibitor of angiotensin-I converting enzyme (ACE) .
- B1072 Losartan Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist, competes with the binding of angiotensin II to AT1 receptors with IC50 of 20 nM.
- B1071 Azilsartan medoxomil monopotassium Azilsartan medoxomil(TAK 491) is an orally administered angiotensin II receptor type 1 antagonist with IC50 of 0.62 nM, which used in the treatment of adults with essential hypertension.
- B1746 Eprosartan Mesylate Eprosartan is a nonpeptide angiotensin II receptor antagonist with IC50 of 9.2 and 3.9 nM in rat and human adrenal cortical membranes, respectively.
- B1213 AVE 0991 sodium salt AVE 0991 is a nonpeptide Ang-(1-7) receptor Mas agonist, represents an important step for exploration of the effects of Ang-(1-7) and testing of its potential as a cardiovascular drug.
- B1007 AVE 0991 AVE 0991 is an agonist of angiotensin-(1-7) receptor .
- B1070 AHU-377(Sacubitril) AHU-377 is an inhibitor of neprilysin with IC50 value of 5nM .
- B2210 Azilsartan Azilsartan(TAK-536) is a specific and potent angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist with IC50 of 2.6 nM.
- B2218 Azilsartan Medoxomil Azilsartan medoxomil(TAK 491) is an orally administered angiotensin II receptor type 1 antagonist with IC50 of 0.62 nM, which used in the treatment of adults with essential hypertension.