Adrenergic receptor is a class of G protein-coupled receptors that are targets of the catecholamines, especially norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B3394 Guanfacine Guanfacine is a selective α2A receptor agonist.
- B1333 Clonidine HCl Clonidine Hydrochloride is a centrally acting alpha-agonist hypotensive agent.
- B1337 L-Adrenaline L-Epinephrine(L-Adrenaline) is a hormone and a neurotransmitter.
- B1326 DL-Adrenaline DL-Epinephrine(DL-Adrenaline) is a hormone and a neurotransmitter.
Scopine is the metabolite of anisodine, which is a α1-adrenergic receptor agonist and used in the treatment of acute circulatory shock.
- B1355 Cisatracurium Besylate Cisatracurium Besylate is a nondepolarizing neuromuscular blocking agent, antagonizing the action of acetylcholine by inhibiting neuromuscular transmission.
Naftopidil (Flivas), a selective α1-adrenergic receptor antagonist or alpha blocker, is an antihypertensive drug.
- B1338 Maprotiline HCl Maprotiline HCl
- B1365 Terazosin HCl Terazosin HCl dihydrate is a selective alpha1-antagonist used for treatment of symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).