Glucagon receptor is a member of the class B G-protein coupled family of receptors and is activated by glucagon, resulting in activation of adenylate cyclase and increased levels of intracellular cAMP.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3437 glucagon receptor antagonists 3 glucagon receptor antagonists 3
Exendin-4, a 39 amino acid peptide, activates GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide-1) receptors to increase intracellular cAMP in pancreatic acinar cells and has no effect on VIP receptors.
- B4953 Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate
- B5710 BETP New Product
- B7014 L-168,049 New Product
- B5404 GLP-1 (9-36) amide New Product
- B5282 GLP-2 (rat) New Product
- B5281 GLP-2 (human) New Product
- B5273 des-His1-[Glu9]-Glucagon (1-29) amide New Product
- B5259 Oxyntomodulin New Product
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total