Rho GTPases act as molecular switches that convert and amplify external signals into cellular effects upon activation of cell surface receptor in various signaling transduction pathway. It functions in cell proliferation, motility, survival cytoskeletal remodeling and membrane trafficking etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A1952 NSC 23766 Selective inhibitor of Rac1-GEF interaction.
- A8300 ZCL278 Selective Cdc42 inhibitor
- B2219 EHop-016 Rac1/Rac3 GTPase inhibitor,potent and specific
- B4897 CCG-1423 RhoA inhibitor
- B4809 K-115 Selective Rho kinase inhibitor
- A8902 6H05 K-Ras inhibitor
- B5773 AS 1892802 ROCK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
- B5529 SB 772077B dihydrochloride Rho-kinase (ROCK) inhibitor
- B3694 K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 6 K-Ras (G12C) inhibitor
- A1352 Zoledronic Acid Potent nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates