Rho GTPases act as molecular switches that convert and amplify external signals into cellular effects upon activation of cell surface receptor in various signaling transduction pathway. It functions in cell proliferation, motility, survival cytoskeletal remodeling and membrane trafficking etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- C5799 (R)-CCG-1423 Rho inhibitor
- C5803 (S)-CCG-1423 Rho inhibitor
- A8902 6H05 K-Ras inhibitor
- B5773 AS 1892802 ROCK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
- C3687 CCG-100602 Rho pathway inhibitor
- B4897 CCG-1423 RhoA inhibitor
- B4809 K-115 Selective Rho kinase inhibitor
- B3694 K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 6 K-Ras (G12C) inhibitor
- A1952 NSC 23766 Selective inhibitor of Rac1-GEF interaction.
- B5529 SB 772077B dihydrochloride Rho-kinase (ROCK) inhibitor
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total