Rho GTPases act as molecular switches that convert and amplify external signals into cellular effects upon activation of cell surface receptor in various signaling transduction pathway. It functions in cell proliferation, motility, survival cytoskeletal remodeling and membrane trafficking etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2219 EHop-016 EHop-016 is a specific Rac GTPase inhibitor with IC50 of 1.1 μM for Rac1, equally potent inhibition for Rac3.
ZCL278 is a Cdc42 small molecule modulator that directly binds to Cdc42 (Kd=11.4 uM) and inhibits Cdc42-intersectin interaction.
- A1952 NSC 23766 NSC-23766 is a specific inhibitor of Rac with IC50 of 50μM.
- C5803 (S)-CCG-1423
- C5799 (R)-CCG-1423
- C3687 CCG-100602
- B4897 CCG-1423 CCG-1423 is a small-molecule inhibitor of RhoA transcriptional signaling.
- B4809 K-115
- A8902 6H05 6H05 Inhibitor
- B5773 AS 1892802 Potent ROCK inhibitor
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total