- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A4395 10-DAB (10-Deacetylbaccatin) 10-DAB (also known as 10-Deacetylbaccatin) is an intermediate used for the preparation of taxol, an anti-leukemic and tumor-inhibiting agent isolated from the inner bark of the Pacific yew tree Taxus brevifolia as well as other species of the genus Taxus.
Docetaxel, a new taxoid family member originally derived from the needles of the European Yew tree Taxus baccata, is a potent chemotherapeutic agent that acts as a spindle poison to inhibit microtubule dynamics and cell cycle arrest through promoting microtublin assembly and stabilizing the polymers against depolymerization.
- C4413 cis-trismethoxy Resveratrol
- C4459 Moniliformin (sodium salt)
- C4390 Cytochalasin J
- A3921 Vinorelbine ditartrate Vinorelbine ditartrate
Paclitaxel is a novel antineoplastic agent, which was discovered in a screen of extracts of thousands of plants and natural products for antineoplastic activity by a National Cancer Institute program.