Ksp (kinesin spindle protein), a microtubule motor protein, is essential for the formation of bipolar spindles during mitosis.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A5343 Ispinesib (SB-715992) Ispinesib is a potent, reversible, allosteric and specific smalll molecule inhibitor of kinesin spindle protein (KSP).
- A4458 ARRY 520 trifluoroacetate KSP inhibitor
- A3188 ARRY-520 R enantiomer Kinesin spindle protein (KSP) is one member of the mitotic kinesins involved in the early stages of mitosis responsible for centrosome separation.
- B1590 SB743921 SB743921 is an inhibitor of kinesin spindle protein (KSP) with Ki value of 0.1nM .