ATM (ataxia telangiectasia mutated) and ATR (ATM- and Rad3-related) are two PIKKs (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-like kinases) that regulate the DNA damage response (DDR) pathways.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1383 VE-822 VE-822 is an ATR inhibitor with an IC50 value of 0.019 μM.
- A8626 ETP-46464 ETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).
- A8625 CP-466722 CP-466722 is rapidly reversible potential ATM kinase inhibitor.
- A8624 CGK733 CGK733 is an inhibitor of kinase ATM and ATR with IC50 value of ~200 nM .
- A8336 KU-60019 KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- A4605 KU 55933 KU-55933 is a specific inhibitor of ATM kinase with IC50 value of 13 nM .
AZ20 is a potent and selective inhibitor of ATR. AZ20 inhibits ATR immunoprecipitated from HeLa nuclear extracts with an IC50 value of 5 nM and ATR mediated phosphorylation of Chk1 in HT29 colorectal adenocarcinoma tumor cells with an IC50 value of 50 nM.
- B5389 Mirin New Product
- A2521 VE-821 VE-821 is a potent, highly-selective, and ATP-competitive DNA damage response (DDR) kinase ATR inhibitor with Ki value of 13nM.