Cells undergo a complex cycle of growth and division that is referred to as the cell cycle. The cell cycle consists of four phases, G1 (GAP 1), S (synthesis), G2 (GAP 2) and M (mitosis). DNA replication occurs during S phase. When cells stop dividing temporarily or indefinitely, they enter a quiescent state called G0. read more
Products for Cell Cycle/Checkpoint
- Aurora Kinase(33)
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinases(80)
- E1 enzyme(1)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8717 THZ2 THZ2 is a potent and selective CDK7 inhibitor (IC50=13.9 nM).
- B4787 SF1670 SF1670 is a potent and specific inhibitor of PTEN .
- A3921 Vinorelbine ditartrate Vinorelbine ditartrate
- A3291 CCT241533 CCT241533 is a selective inhibitor of CHK1 and CHK2 with IC50 value of 245 nM and 3 nM, respectively  .
- B4757 INH6 INH6 is a potent inhibitor of Hec1/Nek2 .
- B7279 Cyclapolin 9 New Product
- B5604 TC-S 7005 New Product
- B9014 ML 141
THZ1 is a covalent inhibitor of CDK7 with IC50 value of 3.2nM .
- B3387 Eribulin Eribulin (E7389; ER-086526), a synthetic analogue of halichondrin B in phase III clinical trials for breast cancer, binds to tubulin and microtubules.