Toggle Nav

Calcium Colorimetric Assay Kit

In stock
Catalog No.
K2067
Detects calcium concentration, sensitive.
Grouped product items
SizePriceStock Qty
250 assays
$330.00
In stock

Tel: +1-832-696-8203

Email: [email protected]

Worldwide Distributors

Background

Calcium plays important roles in many cellular processes and is essential for all living organisms. 99% of calcium is present in bones and teeth with the remaining 1% in the blood and soft tissue. Calcium is involved in mediating the constriction and relaxation of blood vessels, muscle contraction, hormone secretion and nerve impulse transmission. Calcium ion channels regulate the migration of calcium ions across cell membranes, permitting the inhibition and activation of a variety of enzymes. Vitamin D deficiency, chronic kidney failure and low blood magnesium levels can cause low calcium levels, which can have serious effects. Serum calcium levels are tightly controlled at 8.4-11.4 mg/dL.

The Calcium Colorimetric Assay Kit provides a simple and fast way for detection of calcium concentration in various biological samples based on colorimetric method. The chromogenic complex (λ = 575 nm) formed between calcium ions and 0-cresolphthalein can be easily qualified using a microtiter plate reader or a spectrophotometer at 575 nm. The assay can detect the physiological range of calcium concentration 0.4-100 mg/dL (0.1-25 mM).

Features & Properties

FeaturesFast and convenient Simple procedure; takes less than 20 minutes. The assay is sensitive, stable and high-throughput adaptable.
ShippingGel pack
Storage ConditionsStore at +4℃..

Quality Control

Quality Control & DataSheet

View current batch:

Related Biological Data

Calcium Colorimetric Assay Kit

Related Biological Data

Calcium Colorimetric Assay Kit

Related Biological Data

Calcium Colorimetric Assay Kit

Related Biological Data

Calcium Colorimetric Assay Kit
 

Overview

Kit componentsCalcium Assay Buffer Chromogenic Reagent Calcium Standard (500 mM)