IKK (IκB kinase) is an enzyme complex that participates in NF-κB signaling pathway. It phosphorylates and inhibits IκB, thus leads to the activation of NF-κB. It is a target for treatment of inflammatory diseases and cancer.
- N2131 WedelolactoneSummary: IKK inhibitor
- N1855 AndrographolideSummary: NF-κB signaling Inhibitor
- N1846 Tanshinone IIATarget: AP-1|MAGLSummary: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory reagent
- N1831 LuteolinTarget: AP-1|MMP|15-lipoxygenasesSummary: Antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- N1672 HonokiolSummary: Antioxidant/antitumor/antiangiogenic agent