EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor) is the cell-surface receptor of its specific ligands, including epidermal growth factor and TGFα (transforming growth factor α) and is a receptor tyrosine kinase.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1104 AZD-9291 AZD-9291 is an irreversible inhibitor of mutant EGFR kinase with IC50 values of 15nM, 17nM and 480nM, respectively for L858R/T790M, ex19del and wild-type EGFR .
- A8375 AZD8931 (Sapitinib) IC50: AZD8931 showed equipotent, reversible inhibition of EGFR (IC50, 4 nmol/L), erbB2 (IC50, 3 nmol/L), and erbB3 (IC50, 4 nmol/L) phosphorylation in cells The erbB receptor family is composed of four related receptor tyrosine kinases [epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR, erbB1), erbB2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 2, HER2), erbB3 (HER3), and erbB4 (HER4)].
- A8365 Varlitinib (ARRY334543) Varlitinib is an orally bioavailable inhibitor of the epidermal growth factor receptor family with potential antineoplastic activity.
- A8357 AG-1478 AG-1478 is an inhibitor of EGFR which acts on EGF-stimulated Erk1/2 phosphorylation with IC50 value of 10 uM using ovarian cell line Ishikawa .
- A2024 PD168393 PD168393 is an irreversible kinase inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) with IC50 value of 0.70±0.09 nM and continued to have suppressed kinase activity after 8 hr in compound-free medium.
- A8218 Lapatinib Lapatinib (also known as GW572016), a member of the 4-anilinoquinazoline class of kinase inhibitors, is a potent, reversible and selective small-molecule inhibitor of both epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) tyrosine kinases that inhibits recombinant EGFR and HER-2 tyrosine kinases in cell-free biochemical kinase assays with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 10.8 nmol/L and 9.3 nmol/L respectively.
- A3513 Ixabepilone Ixabepilone
- A3398 Erlotinib mesylate Erlotinib mesylate is an oral selective inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase withIC50 value of 20 nM.
- A3240 BIBX 1382 BIBX1382 is a potent, selective inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with IC50 value of 3 nM.
- A8199 PD153035 hydrochloride PD153035 hydrochloride, 4-[(3-Bromopheny)amino]-6,7-dimeth oxyquinazoline hydrochloride, is a potent inhibitor of tyrosine kinase of the epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor as well as the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2/neu) but to a lesser degree.