C-kit is a type of receptor tyrosine kinase and a type of tumor marker, also called CD117 and stem cell factor receptor.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3632 Motesanib Motesanib diphosphate (AMG-706) is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of VEGFR1/2/3 with IC50 of 2 nM/3 nM/6 nM, respectively
- A3354 DCC-2618 DCC-2618 is a selective inhibitor of C-Kit/PDGFR inhibtor with IC50 value of 6 nM and 30 nM, respectively .
- A4237 Amuvatinib (MP-470, HPK 56) Amuvatinib (also known as MP-470 or HPK 56), a synthetic carbothioamide, is a novel and potent tyrosine kinase inhibitor, which exerts in vitro and in vivo activities against multiple targets including mutant KIT, platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha (PDGFRα) and DNA repair.
- C3152 ISCK03
- A2838 OSI-930 OSI-930 is a novel, potent inhibitor of Flt1, kinase insert domain receptor (KDR), CSF-1R, Lck, c-Raf and activated receptor tyrosine kinases Kit with IC50 values of 8, 9, 15, 22, 41 and 80 nM, respectively .
- A1805 Imatinib Mesylate (STI571) Imatinib mesylate is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor IC50 value of 100 nM, 100 nM, 600 nM for v-Abl, c-kit, PDGFR, respectively .
- A2942 Masitinib (AB1010) The stem cell factor receptor (KIT) is a therapeutic target for the cancer, mastocytosis, and inflammatory diseases treatment. Masitinib (AB1010) is a novel phenylaminothiazole-type tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets KIT.
- B2171 Imatinib (STI571) Imatinib is an inhibitor of protein-tyrosine kinase with IC50 values of 0.1, 0.1 and 0.025μM, respectively against PDGF receptor, c-Kit and Abl .