- Cat.No. Product Name Information
IWR-1-endo is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt Response with IC50 value of 180nM .
- B2305 IWP-L6 IWP-L6 is an inhibitor of Porcupine with IC50 value of 0.5nM .
Wnt-C59 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt signaling with IC50 value of 74 pM .
- A8601 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- A8600 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- A8396 CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HCl CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- A1877 XAV-939 XAV-939 is a small-molecule inhibitor of tankyrase 1/2 with IC50 values of 4 and 11 nM, respectively .
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- A8213 KY 02111 KY 02111 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt may by targeting the downstream from GSK3βand APC in β-catenin destruction complex .
- A4529 JW 55 Increased nuclear accumulation of β-catenin, a mediator of canonical Wnt signaling, is found in numerous tumors and is frequently associated with tumor progression and metastasis.