AMPAR is an glutamate ionotropic α-amino-3-hydroxy- 5-methylisoxazole-4-propionic acid receptor that mediates fast excitatory synaptic transmission in the central nervous system.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1210 Aniracetam Aniracetam is a nootropic drug in senile dementia .
- A3867 Tezampanel Tezampanel (LY293558) is a drug which acts as an antagonist at the AMPA and kainate families of ionotropic glutamate receptors, with selectivity for the GluR5 subtype of the kainate receptor. It has neuroprotective and anticonvulsant effects.
- A3663 Noopept Noopept (GVS-111) is a medication promoted and prescribed in Russia and neighbouring countries as a nootropic.
- A3578 LY450108 LY450108 is an alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole-propionic acid (AMPA) receptor potentiator.
- A3176 Ampalex Ampalex (Ampakine CX516) is an ampakine and nootropic that acts as an AMPA receptor positive allosteric modulator as a treatment for Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia and mild cognitive impairment (MCI).
- C4398 CP-465022 (maleate)
- B5824 Talampanel(LY300164) Talampanel (LY300164) is a non-competitive antagonist of AMPA-receptor   .
- B7182 Philanthotoxin 74 New Product
- B6585 (RS)-AMPA hydrobromide New Product
- B6567 CNQX disodium salt New Product