740 Y-P is an activator of PI3K with concentration of 20 μM .
PI3K (phosphoinositide 3-kinases, PI3Ks) is an enzyme and plays an important role in the fundamental cellular processes, such as vesicular trafficking, cell degranulation, cell migration, and glucose transporter. It has been reported that over-expression of PI3K was correlated with a variety kind of cancers .
740 Y-P is a potent PI3K activator and plays an important role in PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. When tested with human melanoma MNT-1 cells, 20 μM 740 Y-P for 24 hours treatment significantly reduced the number of M6PR-positive vacuoles induced by sucrose via activating PI3K . In cerebellar granule cells in the circumstance of serum deprivation, 740 Y-P treatments reduced the cell death rate via binding to p85 which was correlated with PI 3-kinase-dependent phosphorylation of Akt process .
. Bin, B.H., et al., Hyperosmotic stress reduces melanin production by altering melanosome formation. PLoS One, 2014. 9(8): p. e105965.
. Kong, B., et al., A subset of metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas depends quantitatively on oncogenic Kras/Mek/Erk-induced hyperactive mTOR signalling. Gut, 2015.
. Williams, E.J. and P. Doherty, Evidence for and against a pivotal role of PI 3-kinase in a neuronal cell survival pathway. Mol Cell Neurosci, 1999. 13(4): p. 272-80.
2. Wang X, Qi X, et al. "Autophagy Benefits the Replication of Egg Drop Syndrome Virus in Duck Embryo Fibroblasts." Front Microbiol. 2018 May 29;9:1091. PMID:29896171
3. Yang C, Hou A, et al. "Kanglaite reverses multidrug resistance of HCC by inducing apoptosis and cell cycle arrest via PI3K/AKT pathway." Onco Targets Ther. 2018 Feb 26;11:983-996. PMID:29520149
4. Shen Y, Wen L, et al. "Dihydrodiosgenin protects against experimental acute pancreatitis and associated lung injury through mitochondrial protection and PI3Kγ/Akt inhibition." Br J Pharmacol. 2018 May;175(10):1621-1636. PMID:29457828
5. Zhang X, Zhao F, et al. "PDGF-mediated PI3K/AKT/β-catenin signaling regulates gap junctions in corpus cavernosum smooth muscle cells." Exp Cell Res. 2017 Nov 22. pii: S0014-4827(17)30627-4. PMID:29174980
|Physical Appearance||A solid|
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥163.536mg/mL in DMSO|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice.All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Cell experiment :|
Human melanoma MNT-1 cells
Limited solubility. General tips for obtaining a higher concentration: Please warm the tube at 37 ℃ for 10 minutes and/or shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.
740 Y-P induces the generation of M6PR-positive puncta which is similar to the sucrose-induced vacuoles. 740 Y-P also prominently reduces the number of M6PR-positive vacuoles triggers by the sucrose treatment.
1. Bin BH, Bhin J, Yang SH et al. Hyperosmotic stress reduces melanin production by altering melanosome formation. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 29;9(8):e105965.
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch:
Purity = 98.82%
- COA (Certificate Of Analysis)
- MS(Mass Spectrometry)
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)