In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
740 Y-P is an activator of PI3K with concentration of 20 μM .
PI3K (phosphoinositide 3-kinases, PI3Ks) is an enzyme and plays an important role in the fundamental cellular processes, such as vesicular trafficking, cell degranulation, cell migration, and glucose transporter. It has been reported that over-expression of PI3K was correlated with a variety kind of cancers .
740 Y-P is a potent PI3K activator and plays an important role in PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. When tested with human melanoma MNT-1 cells, 20 μM 740 Y-P for 24 hours treatment significantly reduced the number of M6PR-positive vacuoles induced by sucrose via activating PI3K . In cerebellar granule cells in the circumstance of serum deprivation, 740 Y-P treatments reduced the cell death rate via binding to p85 which was correlated with PI 3-kinase-dependent phosphorylation of Akt process .
. Bin, B.H., et al., Hyperosmotic stress reduces melanin production by altering melanosome formation. PLoS One, 2014. 9(8): p. e105965.
. Kong, B., et al., A subset of metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas depends quantitatively on oncogenic Kras/Mek/Erk-induced hyperactive mTOR signalling. Gut, 2015.
. Williams, E.J. and P. Doherty, Evidence for and against a pivotal role of PI 3-kinase in a neuronal cell survival pathway. Mol Cell Neurosci, 1999. 13(4): p. 272-80.
- 1. Siwei Xia, Zhimin Wang, et al. "Dihydroartemisinin regulates lipid droplet metabolism in hepatic stellate cells by inhibiting lncRNA-H19-induced AMPK signal." Biochem Pharmacol. 2021 Oct;192:114730. PMID:34400125
- 2. Bingkun Zhao, Qian Peng, et al. "Leonurine Promotes the Osteoblast Differentiation of Rat BMSCs by Activation of Autophagy via the PI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathway." Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2021 Feb 23;9:615191. PMID:33708763
- 3. Jeremy P Goering, Dona G Isai, et al. "SPECC1L-deficient primary mouse embryonic palatal mesenchyme cells show speed and directionality defects." Sci Rep. 2021 Jan 14;11(1):1452. PMID:33446878
- 4. Yujie Zhao, Wenyan Guo, et al. "Repression of deoxynivalenol-triggered cytotoxicity and apoptosis by mannan/β-glucans from yeast cell wall: Involvement of autophagy and PI3K-AKT-mTOR signaling pathway." Int J Biol Macromol. 2020 Dec 1;164:1413-1421. PMID:32735928
- 5. Xing W, Tan Y, et al. "Upregulated hepatokine fetuin B aggravates myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury through inhibiting insulin signaling in diabetic mice." J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2020;S0022-2828(20)30057-2. PMID:32147518
- 6. Jeremy P. Goering, Dona Greta Isai, et al. "SPECC1L-deficient palate mesenchyme cells show speed and directionality defect." bioRxiv. 2019 November 25.
- 7. Song Y, Liu H, et al. "Silencing of Peroxiredoxin 1 Inhibits the Proliferation of Esophageal Cancer Cells and Promotes Apoptosis by Inhibiting the Activity of the PI3K/AKT Pathway." Cancer Manag Res, 11, 10883-10890 2019 Dec 30. PMID:31920397
- 8. Xiaolian Gu, Wenyan Guo, et al. "Deoxynivalenol-Induced Cytotoxicity and Apoptosis in IPEC-J2 Cells Through the Activation of Autophagy by Inhibiting PI3K-AKT-mTOR Signaling Pathway." ACS Omega. October 24, 2019.
- 9. Wu Y, Li Z, et al. "Tivantinib Hampers the Proliferation of Glioblastoma Cells via PI3K/Akt/Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Signaling." Med Sci Monit. 2019 Oct 2;25:7383-7390. PMID:31575848
- 10. Chen Q, Tang L, et al. "Oxidative stress mediated by lipid metabolism contributes to high glucose-induced senescence in retinal pigment epithelium." Free Radic Biol Med.2018 Oct 16;130:48-58. PMID:30339883
- 11. Wang X, Qi X, et al. "Autophagy Benefits the Replication of Egg Drop Syndrome Virus in Duck Embryo Fibroblasts." Front Microbiol. 2018 May 29;9:1091. PMID:29896171
- 12. Yang C, Hou A, et al. "Kanglaite reverses multidrug resistance of HCC by inducing apoptosis and cell cycle arrest via PI3K/AKT pathway." Onco Targets Ther. 2018 Feb 26;11:983-996. PMID:29520149
- 13. Shen Y, Wen L, et al. "Dihydrodiosgenin protects against experimental acute pancreatitis and associated lung injury through mitochondrial protection and PI3Kγ/Akt inhibition." Br J Pharmacol. 2018 May;175(10):1621-1636. PMID:29457828
- 14. Zhang X, Zhao F, et al. "PDGF-mediated PI3K/AKT/β-catenin signaling regulates gap junctions in corpus cavernosum smooth muscle cells." Exp Cell Res. 2017 Nov 22. pii: S0014-4827(17)30627-4. PMID:29174980
|Physical Appearance||A solid|
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥163.54 mg/mL in DMSO; insoluble in EtOH; ≥4.87 mg/mL in H2O|
|Shipping Condition||Ship with blue ice, or upon other requests.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. We do not recommend long-term storage for the solution, please use it up soon.|
|Cell experiment :|
Human melanoma MNT-1 cells
Limited solubility. General tips for obtaining a higher concentration: Please warm the tube at 37℃ for 10 minutes and/or shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.
740 Y-P induces the generation of M6PR-positive puncta which is similar to the sucrose-induced vacuoles. 740 Y-P also prominently reduces the number of M6PR-positive vacuoles triggers by the sucrose treatment.
1. Bin BH, Bhin J, Yang SH et al. Hyperosmotic stress reduces melanin production by altering melanosome formation. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 29;9(8):e105965.
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch:
Purity = 98.74%
- COA (Certificate Of Analysis)
- HPLC (Retest)
- MS (Mass Spectrometry)
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)